Monday, March 04, 2013

I'm baaaack!

I didn't realize just how long it's been, but it's time for me to start blogging again.  I am about to start a new and exciting chapter in my life.  In a few short weeks I am going to be a grandmother!  My son and daughter-in-law are expecting their baby girl around May 18th.  I shall be called Gigi! :)

Another reason this is a good time to renew my blog is that I have not been paper scrapping very much any more, but I have recently discovered a new love - digital scrapping!  I have been using Stampin' Up's My Design Studio.  It is fabulous software and I love having all the SU choices at a click of the mouse.  Here are a few of my recent pages from challenges at MDS Monday blog :




1 comment:

Katie said...

welcome back! What no paper scrapbooking! I love paper.