Sunday, September 09, 2007

"You'll never guess what happened...."

You'll never guess what happened.... yesterday while just doing usual Saturday errands, I went out and bought a new car! It's a Pontiac VIBE. I haven't had a Pontiac in several years and forgot what fun they are to drive. So here's the story.... while Rick and I were heading north to just pick up a few things at Sam's, HL and Lowes, I said... let go test drive the Vibe. I told him I promise not to buy one.... as we have never ever been to a car lot without coming home with something. But that didn't hold true and our record it still clean... and we came home with this cute little beauty! :)


12 comments:

Katie said...

cute you look an advertisement!

Janelle said...

Wow, lucky you! :)

Dettao said...

The same thing happens to me every couple of years! Funny how that happens. great picture

Michelle Russell said...

Looks great, Jeanne! Now drive that bad boy over here to visit me! :)

kelli said...

WooHoo baby nice car!

Judy said...

Woo hoo! It's smokin' hot!

Kim said...

Well..lookie there!! A hot car for a hot mama!!! Love it! And white Pontiac's are soooo PRETTY!!!

Marti said...

Cool car Jeanne! Good for you.

Erika said...

Holy comoly...now that is a story!!!! Definitely worth the wait. LOL

Pam said...

What a fun shopping day! Love the car too.

Mel Place said...

too freaking awesome,hope that made your day great

Laura said...

Thats always how I end up with a catr too!No more taking days to decide! You look great standing next to it!When youre done at Mi Mis, swing down to P-town!Ill put you up for as long as you like!