Sunday, July 01, 2007

Katie's Week #1 Challenge - July 1st

So here I am... not good about talking about myself, but my bff Katie has started a weekly challenge at SBP to get us to be better bloggers.

July 1st... just a couple of days before the 4th of July!!!
I love the 4th... it's always so much fun. Parade in the morning... family picnic and swimming in the afternoon and fireworks at night. Nothing could be better... except for the fact that Steven won't be here with us this year. I talked to him late last night. He sounds great, but he is very sad about missing the holiday this year. It broke my heart because I know that it is his favorite time of year too. Here is a photo of Steven from the parade last year....


So this year I have a lot of mixed feelings about my favorite holiday.
Dear Steven... I hope you get to have a yummy grilled hamburger and get to see a few fireworks and we will celebrate as soon as you get home!

3 comments:

Katie said...

Awe how sweet! I like that you wrote little Steven a note.

Judy said...

You'll have to have a big celebration when Steven comes home. ((hugs))

Kim said...

Awww....you are too sweet, Jeanne. Wish I was there to give you a great big hug! Hope you get to have big fun when Steven comes home!